Angular News Sunday, June 24
- In this article our example will be able to handle changes on a route parameter and will rock the left and right animation .
- The routing definition can look like this: Next we will add the animation definition to the s decorator and a method that well use to obtain different values for animation trigger: – – With a template looking like this: we should now have animating page changes.
- But when the path change happens within the same route entry, e.g. we move directly from to Angular does not create a new component but instead reuses the existing one.
- See it for yourself and put a in the if only route param changes the component will not be constructed again.
- Lets create a service that will track changes of route: Now in our we will emit an index of the item on the items list each time the component loads (i.e. we change the route) Note: the param will be a string so we need to cast it to a…
- Material Dashboard is a free Material Bootstrap Admin with a fresh, new design inspired by Google’s Material Design.
- Material Dashboard was built over the popular Bootstrap framework and it comes with a couple of third-party plugins redesigned to fit in with the rest of the elements.
- This product came as a result of users asking for a material dashboard after we released our successful Material Kit.
- We developed it based on your feedback and it is a powerful bootstrap admin dashboard, which allows you to build products like admin panels, content managements systems and CRMs.
- Material Dashboard uses a framework built by our friend Federico – Bootstrap Material Design, who did an amazing job creating the backbone for the material effects, animations, ripples and transitions.
@newsycombinator: Show HN: Material Dashboard – Free Admin for Bootstrap 4, React, Angular, Vue.js https://t.co/NCj4y75nBo
- Most of the time that we need to change the behavior or appearance of an element in our template from our component class (i.e. from ts file) then we require a reference variable of that element.
- Now, the question is, Why did it show undefined inside the constructor and how can we use it?It showed undefined inside the constructor because, at the time when constructor was called, angular didn’t render the children.As we know, all the data renders in a Tree-Down approach in angular, so, when…
- (To get the reference of child component into parent component) Like, – – First, generate one more component called clock, by the following command, Now, to create Clock component as a child of First Component, called app-clock selector inside the first.component.html file like, – – Now, if we want to…
- For this, we create a reference of child element into parent component class.
- For this, we need to follow the following steps Step 1 – – – – Import the child component (clock) into the parent component (first.component.ts) file, – – Step 3 – – – – Use child variable inside ngAfterViewInit() inside parents component.
@CsharpCorner: Simplifying @ViewChild And @ViewChildren In #Angular by @inform2verma cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/RIxedRIYIn https://t.co/aknlHfrEFR
- For that, we will create a simple image to build angular and then use the Docker multi-stage feature to create another image to host our application using NGINX.
- We will then learn how we can build our Docker image in a container using Docker itself and Docker-Compose.
- dockerignore file like this: – – Now we have defined a Docker image, that contains the compiled version of our angular app.
- There is only one question: – – The main advantage of a Docker container over a regular virtual machine is, that container can share resources (like the image).
- To start a Docker container using our image, we use this command: – – With -p we define a port mapping.
@malcoded: Run Angular in a Docker Container using Multi-Stage builds!#angular #dockerhttps://t.co/Ytnx7HH7sG
@CsharpCorner: The #Angular Series – Building Blocks Of #Angular – Part 3 by @UwaishUsama cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/3dhvb5va5A https://t.co/xy4ggydKCo
@NodejsFramework: graphql-crunch: Reduce GraphQL Response Size by Consolidating Duplicate Values – https://t.co/zdIAcAOKg0 #node… https://t.co/0I6K8vJztn
- This book covers everything you need to consider while building and running a TypeScript application.
- TypeScript Essentials is a book that will teach you the essentials and basic building blocks of TypeScript very easily, allowing you to make your own complex TypeScript applications.
- This book is a step by step guide that takes you from the basics building blocks of TypeScript and gives you everything you need to make a fully featured TypeScript application.
- The book takes a test driven development(using Jasmine and Selenium)approach to building scale-able and modular TypeScript applications.
@ReactDOM: Best TypeScript tutorials, books & course 2018 https://t.co/Dsg7v2QJ3E #GameDev #FrontEnd #angularjs #TSConf… https://t.co/IftSEl6Ag8
@jrlarsen: 42% off everything at @ManningBooks until Jun 27Use code wm062118lthttps://t.co/eSjbceHXTk#golang #swiftlang… https://t.co/JcbkKxZ6EN
@NG_Tutorial: MEAN Stack Angular 6 CRUD Web Application. By Didin J. https://t.co/Ycyb7Q0G5R
- Dynamic data gives us the opportunity to build dynamic components.
- Dynamic components are reusable and make building large-scale applications so much easier.
- In this course, Juri Stumpflohner will take us through the specific use case of of creating a tabbed component which allows us to dynamically define new tabs.
- On our journey of implementing this component we will learn about how we can dynamically instantiate components, leveraging the and .
- Furthermore we will explore how to define view templates, how to pass them to our dynamically instantiated components as well as how to pass data into those templates.
@eggheadio: Create Dynamic Components in Angular – #angular course by @juristr https://t.co/emjJUBlN4o https://t.co/KO9uojQqWt
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)
By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)
By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)
By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)
By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase’s Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)
By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling