Solidity News Friday, July 27
- Valeo’s H1 2018 results: solid results in line with objectives
- Xtext – Language Engineering Made Easy!
- Home – Vite – A Next Generation High-performance Decentralized Application Platform
blockchain, solidity, smartcontracts
- Sign in – Google Accounts
- ファミ通.com VR特設サイト
- Error 403 (Forbidden)｜「分かりそう」で「分からない」でも「分かった」気になれるIT用語辞典
- Check out my CryptoZombie Justin!
- Build own Ethereum Token with Solidity
- Please use modern browser to continue.
@BasmaNa67959143: “In a more complex economic and geopolitical environment, our results demonstrate the solidity of our growth model.” – Jacques Aschenbroich, Valeo’s Chairman and CEO https://t.co/Zgnke2COzo
- Xtext can build full-featured text editors for both general-purpose and domain-specific languages.
- The default behavior of Xtext is optimized to cover a wide range of languages and use cases.
- Many IDE features provided by Xtext adapt to your language automatically, so whenever you change your grammar definition, the behavior of the text editor is updated without any further code changes.
- Xtext is built to scale, so no matter if you have a few source files written in your language or hundreds of them, the IDE remains responsive and reacts smoothly to any text change.
- An Xtext language can be used as storage format for another primary editor, and you can even embed text editors inside a graphical editor.
@syuhei_hiya: If you make an abstraction on solidity. xtext is good tool.https://t.co/stRKym7lxP
@cryptosbulletin: Vite (https://t.co/fG8EM2VHdN) is offering some incredibly interesting stuff with their Reactive Contracts. 🔥 @vitelab $Vite #blockchain #solidity #smartcontracts
@GetGitcoin: The honorable @MarkBeylin of @ethBounties will be doing a live code review of the Standard Bounties smart contracts on the Gitcoin Livestream this week!Join us to discuss an active EIP, building in Solidity, and more! 🐝 #BUIDLhttps://t.co/DNDOUi23oa
@Takezo_miyamoto: 【Solidityの書き方 – mapping -】mapping基本構文：mapping(key => value) public 変数名例) address に uint をぶち込む! 「0x…のアドレスに100をいれる」mapping(address => uint) balances;balance[0x00001234abcd] = 100;連想配列と捉えるとイメージしやすい！https://t.co/xzyJxmnG38
@jaylapier: Created my first Crypto Zombie while learning Solidity. Great work @LoomNetwork https://t.co/Y9qybAKwo5
- It is important when we talking about how to Build own Ethereum Token with Solidity to keep in our minds that there are two types of cryptocurrencies: – – one is coin and the other one is token.
- Difference between coins and token – – The main difference between coins and token that you should know before you Build own Ethereum Token with Solidity is that: – – Coins have their own blockchains.
- This is the basic code and all you need to do is go to the Ethereum GitHub solidity ide and paste your token right there.
- Congratulation you Build own Ethereum Token with Solidity and you have your own CCX – – You have your own coin and if you go to the Ethereum scan.
- Now I Built my own Ethereum Token and I have my own coin and I can sell it to the public.
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)
By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)
By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)
By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache….
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes …
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ….
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)
By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)
By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)
By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications
Source link https://jsnews.io/solidity/blockchain-solidity-smartcontracts-buidl-much-more/