Node News Sunday, June 24
- Chapter 7:Python Networking Programming
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, Frontend
- Creating a hash in Node.js
Developer, node, nodejs
- Node.js Open Source of the Month (v.June 2018) – Mybridge for Professionals
- Running FFmpeg on AWS Lambda for 1.9% the cost of AWS Elastic Transcoder
- Seva Zaikov – Node.js Guide for Frontend Developers
- 35 brilliantly designed 404 error pages
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js
- Chapter 18: Speech Recognition in Python using Google Speech API
Google, Developer, node, nodejs
- How to Upload a File with Reactjs and Nodejs – Aman Mittal – Medium
- The standard library of – Python has wide support for network protocols, encoding and decoding of data and – other networking concepts and it is simpler to write network programs in Python – than that of C++.
- But for this programmers must need to have basic knowledge of: – – – – Low-Level Programming using sockets – – – – – Data encoding – – – – – HTTP and web-programming – – – – – High-Level client modules – – – – – Basic networking terms…
- These are: – – – – Low-Level Access – – – – – High-Level Access – – – – – – In the first case, programmers can use and access the basic socket support for – the operating system using Python’s libraries and programmers can implement both – connection-less and…
- Sockets use protocols for determining the connection type for port-to-port – communication between client and server machines.
- The protocols are used for: – – – Socket Program : – – Python has socket method that let programmers’ set-up different types of socket – virtually.
@BoostLog_Python: https://t.co/R7if2jyhLe Chapter 7:Python Networking Programming.#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js #Frontend… https://t.co/tdj9nDxh7D
- This small article will give detailed look at creating hash from Node.js core module and later in the article, it shows how we can use the npm modules for same purpose.
- Generate the hash in required format – – For creating the hash object we can usefollowing algorithms – – MD5 (Message Digest 5) – – SHA1 (Simple Hash Algorithm) – – SHA256 (Simple Hash Algorithm -2 for 256 bits) – – Each algorithms has pros and cons and can be…
- Lets go from each and every stepesof creating hash- – – Please note, how hash object is created with factory functionprovided by the variable and not to be created with keyword.
- This can be string, file object, along with data we need to specify the encoding type for data, this usually or can be , – – For this, we need to use function on hash object, – – Step-4: Create the hash digest in required format – – Once we…
- These modules does not uses the funcitons provided from module rather, it implements using other crypto libraries such as – – And also these modules simplies steps of creating hash with just one simple function.
@AdilMishra1: RT webcodegeeks: Creating a hash in #Node.js https://t.co/8Yuixgklgi
- See the Pen JustGage Chart Static Demo by Danny Englishby (@DanEnglishby) on CodePen.0 – – Some notes on the options that are used in the above examples script.
- Using the above snippets, you can see what it will look like in the Pen below – – See the Pen JustGage Charts With Pointers Static Demo by Danny Englishby (@DanEnglishby) on CodePen.0 – – From the Pen displayed here, you can instantly see how dynamic and adjustable these charts…
- Heres the CodePen so you can see it in action – – See the Pen JustGage Donut Charts With Pointers Static Demo by Danny Englishby (@DanEnglishby) on CodePen.0 – – Now, lets have some real fun, let us dynamically change the values of the gauges and watch them glide up…
- See the Pen JustGage Donut Charts Updating Values Demo by Danny Englishby (@DanEnglishby) on CodePen.0 – – I hope this article has got you excited with thoughts going through your mind of what you can do with them!
- Node.js Open Source of the Month (v.June2018) – For the past month, we ranked nearly 250 Node.js Open Source Projects to pick the Top 10.
- Average number of Github stars in this edition: 2,395 – Watch Node.js Top 10 Open Source on Github and get email once a month.
- Topics: Nest, Git, Mysql, Web crypto, Watch Videos, Logger, Chatkit, gitignore, Terminal Image, Password – – Open source projects can be useful for programmers.
- Hope you find an interesting project that inspires you.
- Course of the month: – A) Beginners: The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition)[17,049 recommends, 4.6/5 stars] – B) Advanced: Node.js: The Complete Guide to Build RESTful APIs (2018)[677recommends, 4.7/5 stars]
@Mybridge: Node.js Open Source of the Month (v.June 2018)https://t.co/xnrSThNMcT #Nodejs https://t.co/cbInH7Qgld
- Instead, well be using Exodus to bundle FFmpeg inside of an AWS Lambda function for performing transcoding tasks.
- Lambda is a relatively good fit for something like a simple Youtube MP3 downloader service, but thats already pushing the limits of what a single Lambda invocation can handle.
- So say that you tracked down all of these dependencies, placed them in a subdirectory, and then set the environment variable to before invoking FFmpeg in your Lambda function.
- If that file doesnt exist in the Lambda execution environment, then FFmpeg wont runeven if all of the libraries are the search path.
- The second part of the series will focus on building YouTube MP3 downloader service, while this part is solely focused on bundling FFmpeg and making a self-contained transcoding function.
@NodejsFramework: Running FFmpeg on AWS Lambda for 1.9% The Cost of AWS Elastic Transcoder: https://t.co/uqpElcgp6l #node #nodejs… https://t.co/6cKjIaGD0Q
@NodejsFramework: graphql-crunch: Reduce GraphQL Response Size by Consolidating Duplicate Values – https://t.co/zdIAcAOKg0 #node… https://t.co/0I6K8vJztn
@DanEnglishby: Some really cool way of displaying 404 Pages – https://t.co/VOfwRmZQqU#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js… https://t.co/ozV6S9FsTL
@BoostLog_Python: https://t.co/3DtLmuQjl2 Chapter 18: Speech Recognition in Python using #Google Speech API#Developer #node #nodejs… https://t.co/oQeBxguwc0
@ng_real_ninja: How to Upload a File with Reactjs and Nodejs https://t.co/DCCWd9MUnd https://t.co/hHJRGlshGg
Top Node Courses
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) (60,232 students enrolled)
By Andrew Mead
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling
Source link https://jsnews.io/node/developer-node-nodejs-coding-much-more/