Node News Thursday, July 12
- Using AWS Lambda & Node.js to scan your S3 uploads
- Making a Python script to get Desktop notifications on Cryptocurrency prices
- Creating beautiful webmaps in Python
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, reactjs
- 20 Lessons for Python Beginners Summary
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, angularjs
- Remote Node.js Developer at RoosterMoney
- Building with Node.js – download the free Node.js e-book!
- Top 10 Node JS Framework
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, angularjs, vuejs, reactjs
- AWS Lambda functions are only run when specific events are received, costing you nothing more than the storage of the executable at other times.
- On top of not having to manage running instances, AWS Lambda has three characteristics that make it especially attractive for solving this problem: – – ClamAV is an open source antivirus that can be used to scan files on any system.
- Instead the way to go is to build for the target machine (amazonlinux), package the executable and the libraries together, zip up and upload the zip file to AWS Lambda.
- sh script will make sure that you have a recent version of clamAV downloaded and all the files packaged in a zip file (lambda.zip) that you can then upload to AWS Lambda.
- We set ours to run every 6 hours: – – The virus scanner is based on S3 events: while there are multiple events you can handle, if your bucket deals with third party uploads, the best way to do it is to run on ObjectCreated – – It should look…
@developerhcnews: Leveraging Node.js and AWS Lambda to Scan S3 Files https://t.co/DpvGoDu0nL
- So, I decided to build a simple Python script to give desktop notification on my Ubuntu system in case a cryptocurrency crosses a limit.
- The maximum and minimum price limit, if the market crosses this you want to be notified.
- import os – import json – import time – import schedule – import notify2 – – from binance.client import Client – – Now we have to connect to the Binance API – – binance_client = Client(YOUR BINANCE KEY HERE, YOUR BINANCE SECRET HERE) – – And we have to initiate…
- def job(): – – config = None – – with open(config.json) as file: – config = json.load(file) – – for market in config.get(markets): – – if market[active] is False: – continue – – symbol = market[name] – max_price = market[max] – min_price = market[min] – ticker = price = float(ticker.get(price))…
- Otherwise, we get the price of the market using the get_symbol_ticker() function provided by python-binance.
@BoostLog_Python: Making a Python script to get Desktop notifications on Cryptocurrency priceshttps://t.co/qrL5pq3GM9#Developer… https://t.co/GzJ2PzLO5C
- Youll need Node.js on your computer to get started with each of these.
- You will also need a Text Editor, if you don’t have one already, you may want one for editing code.
- A few options: Atom, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, Brackets.
- Problems with the workshopper?
- Try installing the latest version of Node.js (v6.2.0 or higher), or ask a question in the discussion.
@nodejs: New to Node.js? @nodeschool has a ton of great in-person workshops (usually free) to help you learn #nodejs: https://t.co/tiHnat0J92
- This list is stored in a CSV file that contains the names, geographical coordinates (latitudes and longitudes), elevation and the status of these volcanoes.
- vname = list(data[Name]) – lat = list(data[Latitudes]) – lon = list(data[Longitudes]) – elev = list(data[Elevation]) – status = list(data[Status]) – – We want to graphically display whether a particular volcanoe is active or not.
- def color_producer(stt): – if stt == Active: – return ‘red’ – else: – return ‘yellow’ – – Now its time to create a map object using folium.Map() method.
- for lt, ln, el, st, vnm in zip(lat, lon, elev, status, vname): – ln], radius = 8, – popup= vnm + , + str(el)+ meters + , +st, – fill_color=color_producer(st), fill=True, color = ‘grey’, fill_opacity=0.7)) – – Notice the zip() function here.
- You can access it code: – – import folium – import pandas – – data = = list(data[Name]) – lat = list(data[Latitudes]) – lon = list(data[Longitudes]) – elev = list(data[Elevation]) – status = list(data[Status]) – – def color_producer(stt): – if stt == Active: – return ‘red’ – else: – return…
@BoostLog_Python: Creating beautiful webmaps in Pythonhttps://t.co/oQ85lx2gR5#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js #reactjs… https://t.co/lss8jjAp41
- In this chapter you will learn some Python basics, such as using the print function to display output.
- Python plays an important role in network programming.
- scikit-learn is an open source Python library that implements a range of machine learning, pre-processing, cross-validation and visualization algorithms using a unified interface.
- Speech Recognition is an important feature in several applications used such as home automation, artificial intelligence, etc.
- There are several APIs available to convert text to speech in python.
@BoostlogHQ: 20 Lessons for Python Beginners Summaryhttps://t.co/sLCVwVCOJz#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js #angularjs… https://t.co/ck0dtRueZu
@Qaleidospace: 72 Hours 1:”SION, a data serialization…”, 2:”Node.js でちょっとしたサーバーサイドやるなら…”, 3:”Microsoft Azure 全体価値訴求資料 v…” in https://t.co/9tJyTBxako
@BoostlogHQ: Top 10 Node JS Frameworkhttps://t.co/YPEQdFIfvv#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js #angularjs #vuejs #reactjs… https://t.co/4IfORfv05R
Top Node Courses
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) (60,232 students enrolled)
By Andrew Mead
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling
Source link https://jsnews.io/node/developer-nodejs-node-coding-much-more/