TypeScript News Saturday, July 14
- All strict options turned on by default – – More available compiler options – – Ability to switch TypeScript version – – More space for code – – More examples – – Quicker sharing, URL updates as you type – – Shorter sharing source
@WilfremLuminous: @vvakame 突然失礼します。このTSコード、前者のifが駄目で後者のswitchが良い理由って分かります？https://t.co/9YZuEC4tL7https://t.co/Q63R3cQw67
Learning React – Exercise control over your component state with Typescript· jonhilton.net – Making sense of .NET
- Although our user component retrieves and displays data from ASP.NET API, it also flashes up some hard-coded data before the real data shows up.
- Turns out, when we had our hard-coded data, Typescript was able to infer the type from the structure of this data.
- Now we dont have any data, theres nothing for the compiler to go off, so it blows up when it comes to this line… – – Turns out, this isnt a problem if we stop being lazy and actually define types for our state.
- Then we can declare our component states type… – – And finally, tweak the code where we set the initial state (to indicate the type).
- Create your types, use conditional rendering and your components will react in a predictable way, based purely on the underlying state of the component.
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
@dotnetkicks: Configuring https://t.co/6a2vDiQlAq Core, webpack, and hot module replacement (hmr) for fast TypeScript development
- You can say simply: Angular provides a Router to make it easier to define routes for the web applications and to navigate from one view to another.
- The basic concepts behind routing are when a user needs to view any page based on specific URL, Angular provides a routing feature by which the view will be rendered of the specific component according to defined routing.
- For component creation, you can use either command ng g component
or by the application which I had already explained in my previous tutorial so we will create 2 component as Home and Contact with HTML file for the initial step of routing as, – – Step 2 -…
- router that we are using in our application with a component that describes the routes we want to use.
- As you can see now the Angular Routing is the main feature of Angular which we are using in almost all the applications for moving from one page to another page without loading the page.
- Microsoft’s TypeScript team just shipped the release candidate for the new TypeScript 3.0 — scheduled for final release later this month — incorporating many new features dealing with project references, a new unknown type and more.
- Along the way to TypeScript 3.0, the dev team has added conditional types in v2.8 and code editor functionality in v2.9.
- In the new TypeScript 3.0 RC, announced today (July 12), the team highlighted improved project reference functionality, using tuples to extract and spread parameter lists — which also required richer tuple types — a new unknown type and support for defaultProps, a React.js construct.
- TypeScript 3.0 allows us to better model scenarios like these by now allowing rest parameters to be generic, and inferring those generics as tuple types, the team said.
- That functionality, in turn, demanded richer tuple types to model scenarios such as optional parameters at the end of a parameter list, a final parameter that can be a rest parameter and empty parameter lists.
@42yocom: What’s New in TypeScript 3.0 Release Candidate https://t.co/z12jUbruJU
@Kukulad: Last night I updated my portfolio website https://t.co/YYxE6nIhgo to typescript thanks to @AndreiNeagoie and his co… https://t.co/O69tI2NDNc
@DeveloperAgent: How to Define an Interface in TypeScript https://t.co/2Zl0L5FcjO #developer
@iigmir: “Inducing confusion with the use of void is very high. You don’t need that.”Typescript: QQhttps://t.co/h8BEsDoj0d
Source link https://jsnews.io/typescript/dotnet-angular4-angular-typescript-much-more/