Solidity News Thursday, July 26
@_ajsantander: A small experiment with solc-js and sourcemaps. Select EVM opcodes and see the associated Solidity code: https://t.co/NREyW6e9Io(disclaimer: this is ultra alpha)
@motakasoft: GitHub Trending Archive, 22 Jul 2018, C++. mmp/pbrt-v3, doitsujin/dxvk, chengr28/Pcap_DNSProxy, gabime/spdlog, aseprite/aseprite, davisking/dlib, ethereum/solidity, Microsoft/LightGBM, catchorg/Catch2, telegramdesktop/tdesktop, apple/foundationdb https://t.co/R54L9KBN9V++
@BlockchainJill: Calling all Solidity developers! We are working with a #Ethereum focused start-up looking to tokenize securities for financial services clients. Read more about the role here https://t.co/xcIw8GaAOS
@GetGitcoin: The honorable @MarkBeylin of @ethBounties will be doing a live code review of the Standard Bounties smart contracts on the Gitcoin Livestream this week!Join us to discuss an active EIP, building in Solidity, and more! 🐝 #BUIDLhttps://t.co/DNDOUi23oa
@FSK: AUSFLUG 23.7.18 Time: Lengers Essay lesen auf AGO Radio! Time Is The Illusion of Solidity Aïsha Devi time scale belbury poly Time Burns Falling Stars Laura Cannell VIII: Time Can Do So Much Negativland Time Machine Okzharp & Manthe Ribane Reconfigure… https://t.co/RDEZGzVTBJ
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)
By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)
By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)
By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache….
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes …
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ….
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)
By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)
By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)
By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications