Solidity News Saturday, July 14
- Keccak256 generates 2 hash of the same string
- Access contract method via web3
ethereum, solidity, contractdevelopment, web3js
- Scatter – Infinite Possibilities
- Proxy Contract/Library reverts, cant find out why. (BOUNTY!)
ethereum, solidity, contractdevelopment, exceptions
- Smart Contract for Etherium Blockchain On Azure – Automatic Execution on Coin Transfer Event
- Error: VM Exception while processing transaction: revert due to require statement
ethereum, solidity, blockchain
- In solidity smart contracts how do you access internal state variables declared in the constructor?
- solidity – Analize gas usage and contract design – Ethereum Stack Exchange
ethereum, solidity, gas, gaslimit, outofgas
- solidity – What does it mean when a function is called in the head of constructor() function? – Ethereum Stack Exchange
ethereum, solidity, function
- I have this struct that represents a piece of information: – – I also have a function that fill these maps: – – As you can se, when I add the new information to the positionToInfo map, I hash the password.
- I have another function that delete data from this map (positionToInfo).
- When i check if the data that i want to delete is in the map (thanks the findPosition method) i check if the hashed password (stored in the map) is equal to the hash of the password passed via parameter.
- Here the code: – – The problem is that the two hashes not match.
- and then I do: – – the two hash of the same string (password) is not the same.
@EtherNews: solidity – Keccak256 generates 2 hash of the same string – Ethereum Stack Exchange 🔗 https://t.co/Wb1jihou4q
- Your use of Stack Overflows Products and Services, including the Stack Overflow Network, is subject to these policies and terms.
@StackEthereum: Access contract method via web3 https://t.co/T8idpyvp5T #ethereum #solidity #contractdevelopment #web3js
@Get_Scatter: Don’t be alarmed, https://t.co/IGO4y5p322 has changed. It now has info about the desktop beta and develop document… https://t.co/JTDuBJ0JsH
- my contract reverts on calls to my proxy.
- All functions on the contract coming from Enabled/Ownable that do not go to my proxy work.
- I’m using the same pattern in other contracts where it works fine.
@StackEthereum: Proxy Contract/Library reverts, cant find out why. https://t.co/M6gNnu5gCf #ethereum #solidity #contractdevelopment #exceptions
@StackEthereum: Smart Contract for Etherium Blockchain On Azure – Automatic Execution on Coin Transfer Event https://t.co/5xeDksSZZO #ethereum #solidity
@StackEthereum: Error: VM Exception while processing transaction: revert due to require statement https://t.co/fJds727NrH #ethereum #solidity #blockchain
@StackEthereum: In solidity smart contracts how do you access internal state variables declared in the constructor? https://t.co/2gEql5yqfF #ethereum
@StackEthereum: Analize gas usage and contract design https://t.co/5HfP20GqoZ #ethereum #solidity #gas #gaslimit #outofgas
solidity – What does it mean when a function is called in the head of constructor() function? – Ethereum Stack Exchange
@StackEthereum: What does it mean when a function is called in the head of constructor() function? https://t.co/AeFMIoS3Z7 #ethereum #solidity #function
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)
By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)
By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)
By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache….
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes …
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ….
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)
By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)
By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)
By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications
Source link https://jsnews.io/solidity/ethereum-solidity-contractdevelopment-web3js-much-more/