Solidity News Sunday, July 15
- Keccak256 generates 2 hash of the same string
- In Solidity, how to check whether the code is being executed on-chain or not?
- Recommended Gas Limit for Single Transaction
ethereum, solidity, gas, gaslimit, gasprice
- Error in getting uint in React js
ethereum, solidity, web3js, react
- give a certain date to a document
ethereum, solidity, contractdesign
- abi.encodePacked Is it necessary
- How can I use machine learning with smart contract?
ethereum, solidity, blockchain, machinelearning
- Solidity 言語仕様 基本編 – Qiita
- solidity – Can I implement ‘function balance()’ in a contract? – Ethereum Stack Exchange
- Recurring Subscription Models are a Good Thing and should be viable on Ethereum (Merit + Architecture ERC) · Issue #948 · ethereum/EIPs · GitHub
solidity, smartcontracts, radical, markets, decentralized, ETH, ethereum
- I have this struct that represents a piece of information: – – I also have a function that fill these maps: – – As you can se, when I add the new information to the positionToInfo map, I hash the password.
- I have another function that delete data from this map (positionToInfo).
- When i check if the data that i want to delete is in the map (thanks the findPosition method) i check if the hashed password (stored in the map) is equal to the hash of the password passed via parameter.
- Here the code: – – The problem is that the two hashes not match.
- and then I do: – – the two hash of the same string (password) is not the same.
@EtherNews: solidity – Keccak256 generates 2 hash of the same string – Ethereum Stack Exchange 🔗 https://t.co/Wb1jihou4q
@EtherNews: view – In Solidity, how to check whether the code is being executed on-chain or not? – Ethereum Stack Exchange 🔗 https://t.co/WNdn8ACTZo
- Current mainnet gas limit per block is 8M (7.99), that of Ropsten is 9M (which is actually rather surprising as it was 4.7M two months ago and I did complain about it…).
- Given the above, what’s the recommended best-practice gas limit for a single transaction?
- Would 6M be too high and risk not being picked by the miners if I’m aiming for median gas price?
- After all, is there any statistics on the distribution of the gas used by mainnet transactions?
- My question is basically trying to gauge the maximum amount of gas safe to use with a reasonable gas price.
@StackEthereum: Recommended Gas Limit for Single Transaction https://t.co/sGWD6QTvYV #ethereum #solidity #gas #gaslimit #gasprice
@StackEthereum: Error in getting uint in React js https://t.co/ghqilYM4jy #ethereum #solidity #web3js #react
@StackEthereum: give a certain date to a document https://t.co/FIvPUJTIQq #ethereum #solidity #contractdesign
@StackEthereum: abi.encodePacked Is it necessary https://t.co/kSZtNfmJfd #ethereum #solidity
@StackEthereum: How can I use machine learning with smart contract? https://t.co/IcEfdIyDeo #ethereum #solidity #blockchain #machinelearning
@10R1a: Solidity 言語仕様 基本編 on @Qiita https://t.co/taeO9tl3Sw
@StackEthereum: Can I implement ‘function balance()’ in a contract? https://t.co/ZK5xuDGCcF #ethereum #solidity
Recurring Subscription Models are a Good Thing and should be viable on Ethereum (Merit + Architecture ERC) · Issue #948 · ethereum/EIPs · GitHub
@FabianRaetz: Currently reading https://t.co/eSSV8wOu5C as I’m looking into recurring subscriptions for #solidity #smartcontracts to pay an annual tax on assets as proposed in #radical #markets. What is your solution? #decentralized #ETH #ethereum
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)
By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)
By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)
By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache….
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes …
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ….
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)
By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)
By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)
By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications
Source link https://jsnews.io/solidity/ethereum-solidity-gas-gaslimit-much-more/