Node News Sunday, June 17
- Integrate IBM Domino with Node.js
- How to make the slack integration with google spreadsheet
Google, Developer, node, nodejs
- This stateless token can then be decoded server side to list what user roles a user has and therefore can restrict functionality without having to refer back to Domino each time.
- The course will demonstrate Create, Read, Update and Delete methods using the Domino Data Services all via the NodeJS application but still maintaining Domino security.
@eggheadio: Integrate IBM Domino with Node.js – #express course by @markbarton https://t.co/64sDwe89qb https://t.co/38eIJBivvT
- (link the address of the article) – – You can make slack integration with google spreadsheet.
- How to make the slack integration with google spreadsheet – – Today we will talk about the new product integration that Google has cooked up with slack.
- As always, the goal of this new feature is to increase productivity and reduce wasted time jumping around between Windows and programs trying to accomplish a simple task – – Now you have the ability to bring files from your Google Drive account directly into conversations – taking place with…
- The greatest feature is the ability to create a new Google Spreadsheet to make slack integration with in order to collaborate with people that you’re working in a channel with – – From the plus sign again, you can choose to create a new Google document from within slack -…
- Now you see why people like Slack so much and why it has become such an integral part of any distributed team – – We use Slack to communicate every day very efficiently and these integrations, these tools appear in – just help facilitate the communication that much more.
@BoostlogHQ: https://t.co/djiwYENIuo How to make the slack integration with #Google spreadsheet. #Developer #node #nodejs… https://t.co/VLDNC8lqHt
Top Node Courses
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) (60,232 students enrolled)
By Andrew Mead
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling