Angular News Saturday, July 21
- Access to This Page Has Been Blocked
Fiverr, angularjs, reactjs, html5, websitedevelopment, hybrid, MobileApp, ionic, SaaS, ecommerce
- Hypometer Technologies: Fantasy Insider and Stats Insider
- AngularJS CRUD Operations With Web API Using SQL Database
SQL, Database, angularjs, WebAPI
- Angular Elements, Part I: A Dynamic Dashboard in Four Steps with Web Components
- Please check the box below to access the site (sorry, no robots allowed).
- If you’re having trouble accessing the site, please contact Customer Support
@X4F4RS4L33M: Check it out! amdigitals will develop beautiful hybrid apps using ionic and… for $150 on #Fiverr https://t.co/X3K7A7KRyJ @FiverrBox #angularjs #reactjs #html5 #websitedevelopment #hybrid #MobileApp #ionic #SaaS #ecommerce
- Recently the tech team was searching for a solution to manage dynamic content for their blogs, Fantasy Insider and Stats Insider.
- They chose Cosmic JS due to the simplicity of API integration and the content editing tools that would empower their marketers and writers.
- In addition, Cosmic JS allowed the Hypometer team to write scripts to migrate existing WordPress post content over to Cosmic JS for editing and publishing.
- Fantasy Insider is the market leader for daily fantasy sports information in Australia, with over half of the active market visiting the site for content or predictive tools each week.
- Launched in early 2018, Stats Insider is Australia’s first advanced sports analytics and predictive data platform for sports fans, punters and fantasy sports players.
- In this article, we will learn so many things like how to achieve CRUD operations in AngularJS with Web API using SQL Server database.
- Now add a new Class Library using right click on solutions and select Add new project and Add New Class Library.
- Now add a new model and context class, – – These are my model classes, – – – – I think lets use View Model alsoNow lets add data in view model.
- Now lets add a new Web API in Controller folder in MVC project and add references of other created projects.
- In this article, we have learnt the crud operation using Web API and AngularJS in MVC with SQL Server database using entity framework.
@Lokeshtewatia11: AngularJS CRUD Operations With Web API Using #SQL #Database by @raj2511984 https://t.co/EZDbPFrH8x CC @CsharpCorner #angularjs #WebAPI
- Beginning with version 6, we can expose Angular Components as Web Components or to be more precise: As Custom Elements which is one of the standards behind the umbrella term Web Components.
- Dynamically adding new Web Components to a page is just a matter of creating DOM nodes.
- In addition to this, I also install the which polyfills Custom Elements back to Internet Explorer 11.
- For exposing an Angular Component as a Custom Element, we need to declare it and put it into the section of a module.
- This is necessary because Angular Elements is creating it dynamically at runtime: – – The method wraps the so that it looks like a Web Component.
@GoogleDevExpert: Web Components with #Angular Elements: A Dynamic Dashboard in Four Steps, by GDE @ManfredSteyer: https://t.co/uiIvUs26Sd #webgde
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)
By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)
By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)
By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)
By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase’s Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)
By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling
Source link https://jsnews.io/angular/fiverr-angularjs-reactjs-html5-much-more-2/