Node News Wednesday, July 25
- Signatures for all release artifact archives are included in .
- For instructions on using gpg to verify a release artifact, please visit the Verify Release Artifacts page on the Wiki.
- Platform APIs are also often a mess and every project builds its own file uploader.
- There are a thousand one-week projects that barely work, when all we need is one real project.
- One project done right.
- It supports any language, any platform and any network.
- to lost cat videos!
@progrhyme: HTTPベースのレジューム可能なファイルアップロードプロトコル。Go, Node.jsのサーバ実装がある。クライアントはJS含め色々 / “Resumable File Uploads” https://t.co/Gg8oaX5Sux
- Role: – – Our client is a technology leader in innovative media consumption technology.
- They have developed a SaaS-based mobile and website audience engagement technology for media companies and other organisations who want to instantly monetize their digital audience.
- If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
- Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332 – – – – About Us: – – Since the foundation of our parent company – ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts.
- Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.
Top Node Courses
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) (60,232 students enrolled)
By Andrew Mead
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling