Angular News Saturday, July 7
- Sometimes, we need to provide the important data of an application in the form of adocument like a PDF or image.
- Those times we need to convert the HTML layout into thedocument, and here, we are going to do the same task to convert the HTML into PDF.
- And also, Ihave used another npm package named html2canvas, which is used to convert the HTML into Canvas and then, we can put the image files into our pdf document.
- Do not confuse this with tags, I have used Angular Material component to make my user interface look good.
- I have used a capture button to generate the PDF of an HTML table.
- In my application I have created the service data.service.ts as, – – As you can see above, I have created two methods, setOption and GetOption, in the service for getting and setting the required value from our component.
- Now, I have created two – – For setting the value using setOption method by service within the first – – For getting the added value using getOption method by service within the second component, – – As you know we are reading about sharing data between two components while…
- Now, the most important thing which we have to do is we have to register all the above components, service and routing files in the app.module.ts file as I have explained in my previous tutorial: – – As you can see above, I have added both the components in the…
- When application runs successfully you should see the below output: – – You can see above, the data shows what we have added with the first component and assigns the value within constructor as, – – Now, I am using setOption method within constructor which is the service method.
- I have added an anchor also for navigating from the first component to the second component so when we click on the above and go to the second component link it will navigate to the second component and in the second component I am using getOption service method for getting…
@CsharpCorner: #Angular Services For Sharing Data Between Components by Bhairab Dutt cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/hqYBZihtbM https://t.co/JvwS6kVufv
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)
By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)
By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)
By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)
By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase’s Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)
By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling
Source link https://jsnews.io/angular/html-pdf-angular-angular6-much-more/