TypeScript News Tuesday, July 17
- I had to configure TypeScript to not use a module system since I’m using Firebase globally.
- To pull in the Firebase types I attempted to import the library.
- I have to be careful if I include the Firebase module as a top level import.
- TypeScript is smart enough to remove imports that only use types.
- The main take-away is that you can now import types in any module context without needing an explicit module import.
@clavecoder: TypeScript 2.9 import() types feature explained https://t.co/YH5BagKNns
- With just a few types you can quickly get files with really high type coverage.
- To see the type coverage of a file in Flow you can run: – – You can also use flow-coverage-report to help you out.
- Once Flow has a full graph of your program it will start to connect all the dots, flowing types from one value to another.
- Adding a type annotation we can see the error move: – – This raises an important point: Just because Flow can infer types everywhere doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t add type annotate your code.
- However, if you use Flow, you’ll have much higher type coverage much faster and you’ll be able to sleep soundly.
@scottandrew: And FWIW here’s a pretty convincing essay re: Flow vs. TypeScript https://t.co/rjhc4YjG2D
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
@codeproject: https://t.co/yhzCC4FkXz Web API, Angular2, TypeScript and WebApiClientGen https://t.co/pWrKv8U1e1
@azu_re: 完全にほしかったやつですね。 “Project References by RyanCavanaugh · Pull Request #788 · Microsoft/TypeScript-Handbook” https://t.co/mCyZHjpQJL
@mentallion: Typescript definitions npm #News https://t.co/61CQUEXSga
Source link https://jsnews.io/typescript/java-android-ionic-backbone-much-more/