Angular News Thursday, July 12
- Vendor Surf exists out of the problem of not having a technology-driven online vendor marketplace for mortgage industry vendors to get discovered.
- Vendor Surf is an incredibly robust search engine using more than 3,000 unique search filters for sourcing.
- Vendor Surf’s mission is to revolutionize the sourcing of vendor partners, and they are currently doing so through their content-rich digital marketplace where vendors can list themselves and clients can search for vendors based on common industry parameters.
- Vendor Surf needed a content management platform that enables its marketers and editors to manage dynamic content while giving their developers the keys to build their Angular application using the best tools for the job, unrestricted by programming language or framework.
- Vendor Surf and its agency chose Cosmic JS.
- You can say simply: Angular provides a Router to make it easier to define routes for the web applications and to navigate from one view to another.
- The basic concepts behind routing are when a user needs to view any page based on specific URL, Angular provides a routing feature by which the view will be rendered of the specific component according to defined routing.
- For component creation, you can use either command ng g component
or by the application which I had already explained in my previous tutorial so we will create 2 component as Home and Contact with HTML file for the initial step of routing as, – – Step 2 -…
- router that we are using in our application with a component that describes the routes we want to use.
- As you can see now the Angular Routing is the main feature of Angular which we are using in almost all the applications for moving from one page to another page without loading the page.
Angular production build failure with more than one lazy loading module · Issue #7798 · jhipster/generator-jhipster
@juliendubois: Oh and I forgot the awesome work done by @WylMarq on a very complex Angular issue: https://t.co/vrLzWJuPjr ! Thanks William!
@stephenfluin: Awesome new #Angular app launched recently: @ClipChamp – Edit and produce videos in your browser: https://t.co/4huFgg4hgH
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)
By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)
By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)
By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)
By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase’s Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)
By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling