Vue News Thursday, July 19
- Building a Responsive Dashboard with Vue.js
- Force Vue Router to Destroy Component to Trigger Lifecycle Hooks -…
- Vue Mastery
- Vue.js hunt for perfect modal
- Queuing emails in Laravel with Background Jobs
- Vue Native: Building Native Apps with the Vue.js Framework
Vue, native, apps
- Vue.js.rb (2018/08/04 13:00〜)
- JSLounge「Vue.js + Storybookによる柔軟なコンポーネント開発」ハンズオン (2018/07/20 19:30〜)
- Vue.jsとHTMLとCSSで3Dアクアリウムを作ってみた – Crieit
- Vue.jsを使いこなす – Vue.jsとは
- In this lesson, we’re learning how to force the vue router to destroy the component when we’re navigating to another route that are using the same PageComponent.
- This is important when you’re relying on Vue’s lifecycle hooks, for example as we do to fetch vital data from our database.
- If we do not force the vue router to destroy the current component when we’re navigating to another route, the router will try to be smart and just swap the props and the URL.
- This means that a new component will not be created and the lifecycle hook not fired!
@VueSchool_io: 🔥 Have you ever encountered issues with the lifecycle hooks when you’re navigating to a route that uses the same component as the current route? Learn a neat trick in our latest lesson of The Vue.js Master Class:https://t.co/oaqGAHmpzH #vuejs #vuerouter
- Today we will pursue our dream of a perfect modal.
- Perfect means:
- To bring all the benefits of Vue.js to mobile app development, a team of web developers called GeekAnts decided to create a framework that would connect Vue.js and React Native.
- Vue Native unites both the React Native and Vue.js ecosystems so developers have access to all the advantages of these two frameworks.
- Here comes the main question: Should developers choose Vue Native for cross-platform mobile app development?
- Vue Native is a beginner-friendly framework that can be an effective tool for developers who prefer working with HTML, CSS, and jQuery and need to build mobile apps ready for production.
- Its too early to say if Vue Native will become a popular tool among developers, but it seems to be a framework with a lot of prospects for cross-platform app development.
@alina_arkhypova: #Vue Native: How to create #native #apps with Vue.js: https://t.co/SRCxL4I32Y
@azu_re: イベント名 “Vue.js.rb – connpass” https://t.co/p1Tvm5AH7n
@masaakikunsan: Vue.js + Storybookハンズオンいよいよ明後日です！まだ参加枠多少空きがあるので興味ある方は是非お越しくださいhttps://t.co/AaUL2PKaw3
@locationvalue: Vue.jsとHTMLとCSSで3Dアクアリウムを作ってみた – Crieit https://t.co/icKkn6U3r1 #Crieit 猛暑ですしこんな記事はいかがでしょう( ˘ω˘)
@maeko_engine: Vue.jsを使いこなす – Vue.jsとは https://t.co/MB22sdWQuh #codegrid
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)
By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)
By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 – Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)
By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)
By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli