Vue News Wednesday, July 25
- Releasing An Android Application Built With NativeScript And Vue.js
- Picking emoticons with the Emoji Mart Vue component
- Vue.js + Vuex + async/await で非同期処理 – Qiita
- QuickStart a Vue.js App Using a CMS API
- API — Vue.js
- Vue.js Developers Issue #74 – Our Experience Developing An eCommerce SPA using Nuxt & Laravel, Building Renderless Vue Components, Quickly Building RESTful UIs in NuxtJS and more
- Vue Vixens – Workshops for Foxy People to Learn Vue.js
- 【好評につき２回目】【初心者向け】Vue.js勉強会！(Web Bench) (2018/07/25 19:30〜)
- PAY.JP – 決済手数料2.59% クレジットカード決済代行サービス
- Were going to see how to take a NativeScript application that uses Vue.js and build an Android binary for release using a signing key and some command line magic.
- Were going to create a keystore file which should be protected, backed up, and treated with the highest priority when it comes to your Android application.
- You just saw how to sign an Android build, built with NativeScript and Vue.js, for release to the marketplaces like Google Play.
- As a next step, you might want to check out the official NativeScript documentation for publishing an Android application.
- You can apply CSS to your Pen from any stylesheet on the web.
- Just put a URL to it here and we’ll apply it, in the order you have them, before the CSS in the Pen itself.
- If the stylesheet you link to has the file extension of a preprocessor, we’ll attempt to process it before applying.
- You can also link to another Pen here, and we’ll pull the CSS from that Pen and include it.
- If it’s using a matching preprocessor, we’ll combine the code before preprocessing, so you can use the linked Pen as a true dependency.
@redspirit9622: Vue.js + Vuex + async/await で非同期処理 on @Qiita https://t.co/kPPIH8M3Is
Vue.js Developers Issue #74 – Our Experience Developing An eCommerce SPA using Nuxt & Laravel, Building Renderless Vue Components, Quickly Building RESTful UIs in NuxtJS and more
@vuejsdevelopers: 🔥 Hot off the press: “Vue.js Developers Issue #74 – Our Experience in Development of SPA using VueJS + Nuxt, Building “Renderless” Vue Components, Quickly Building RESTful UI’s in NuxtJS, and More.” https://t.co/milWMFijT9 (via @revue)
@VueVixens: https://t.co/LEbFHBnKtp has a stunning new look, thanks to the design and development work of our CTO, @N_Tepluhina and the DevOps work of LATAM Regional Director @cotufa82 – Take a look! Built with @nuxt_js @storyblok and @vuetifyjs – Vue.js’s great ecosystem makes it all work!
@Kaji_____: 7月25日水曜日19:30・銀座SIX近くの会議室で開催予定です。まだ申し込み可能なので、これから始めたい方もどうぞ！【好評につき２回目】【初心者向け】Vue.js勉強会！(Web Bench) https://t.co/39R9RfaIuO… #Vue.js
@Qiita: 300いいね！ | 「Vue.js + Go言語 + https://t.co/HjYX8in49g 」でクレジットカード決済できるWEBアプリケーション実装ハンズオン by @po3rin https://t.co/Oc4slYe3IT
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)
By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)
By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 – Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)
By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)
By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli