Python News Thursday, July 26
- A simple neural network with Python and Keras
NeuralNetworks, Python, abdsc, DataScientists, BigData, DataScience, MachineLearning, DeepLearning, AI, Algorithms, Coding
- Sign in – Google Accounts
- ☃️ Live from Antarctica! How #Python is used in such a alien place #EuroPython ☃️
- Deep Learning with Python
VisualStudio, IntelliCode, Python, VSCode
- Replacing netstat’s 90s C Code With Modern Python
ai, linux, python
- Google Colaboratory
- Keras is a super powerful, easy to use Python library for building neural networks and deep learning networks.
- In the remainder of this blog post, Ill demonstrate how to build a simple neural network using Python and Keras, and then apply it to the task of image classification.
- To start this post, well quickly review the most common neural network architecture feedforward networks.
- Well then write some Python code to define our feedforward neural network and specifically apply it to theKaggle Dogs vs. Catsclassification challenge.
- While there are many,manydifferent neural network architectures, the most common architecture is thefeedforward network: – – In this type of architecture, a connection between two nodes isonly permittedfrom nodes in layerito nodes in layeri + 1(hence the termfeedforward; there are no backwards or inter-layer connections allowed).
@KirkDBorne: Build simple #NeuralNetworks with #Python and Keras: https://t.co/9pYtAkOVbY #abdsc #DataScientists #BigData #DataScience #MachineLearning #DeepLearning #AI #Algorithms #Coding by @PyImageSearch https://t.co/POwZ2Ell1Z
@hayleydenb: Slides for “Recursion, Fractals,and the Python Turtle Module” 🐢 🐢 🐢https://t.co/1o42WvVTGV #Europython
@calvinhp: ☃️ Live from Antarctica! How #Python is used in such a alien place #EuroPython ☃️ https://t.co/MMN3ABglUQ
- Written by Keras creator and Google AI researcher Franois Chollet, this book builds your understanding through intuitive explanations and practical examples.
- Listen to this book in liveAudio!
- liveAudio integrates a professional voice recording with the books text, graphics, code, and exercises in Mannings exclusive liveBook online reader.
- Use the text to search and navigate the audio, or download the audio-only recording for portable offline listening.
- You can purchase or upgrade to liveAudio here or in liveBook.
@fchollet: My publisher Manning Publications is doing a one-day promotion of my book Deep Learning with Python, as it happens. https://t.co/CX4bMbKIfW Use code dotd072318au and get half off.
@VisualStudio: Announcing today at #EuroPython: Visual Studio IntelliCode expands AI-assisted coding to Python in Visual Studio Code, learn more at https://t.co/EzIwpKuI11 https://t.co/lWqPvyaDiP
@VisualStudio: Did you catch this news from yesterday @EuroPython? #VisualStudio #IntelliCode expands AI-assisted coding to #Python in #VSCode. You’ll <3 it, try it here: https://t.co/6BecKkweHe https://t.co/aZefqxyCe7
@lobsters: Replacing netstat’s 90s C Code With Modern Pythonhttps://t.co/GaM75TnZJj #ai #linux #pythonhttps://t.co/SSd2KLfNdC
@TensorFlow: Check out this example of generating images using DCGAN, implemented with tf.keras and eager, and runnable in Colab with a click. Includes code to generate GIFs → https://t.co/zKKsRl5iJX https://t.co/vBeTrgonsk
Source link https://jsnews.io/python/neuralnetworks-python-abdsc-datascientists-much-more/