Follow the mention steps for same:
- Plan ISTQB examination in well advance. As this examination have very high passing ratio, a candidate needs to be prepared before applying for the same.
- Check dates of ISTQB examination on site.
- As per the planning, enroll yourself on https://itb.formistry.com/. Here you need to provide your specific details. As soon as you will register, an informative mail will be sent on your entered email id in which you will get ‘Personal ID’ and other instructions.
- We have discussed that there are two type of examinations are available. You can appear individually or organization level. As per your selected option, Fees for the ISTQB will be conducted.
- Select public option if you will give exam individually Or else select corporate option if your organization will provide premises for 15 to 20 candidates. As per your selected criteria, Examination center will be provided. You can pay online till 11 days before of examination.
- You can do online transactions for fees or if you want to send a draft then send it on New Delhi office, Noida Office or Bangalore office. Address can be as below. (Before sending the draft, please check address on http://www.istqb.in/, it may possible that mentioned address can be changed due to any circumstances). One important thing is, do not forget to mention your contact details and registration number on draft.
INDIAN TESTING BOARD A-108B, Sector 58 Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
INDIA TESTING BOARD 201, 2nd floor, Tulsi manor, opposite Cuppa Coffee shop, HMT Layout, RT Nagar, Bangalore – 560032
Now let’s get clear idea about the fees for ISTQB.
- Public Exam INR 4000 + INR 360 (CGST) + INR 360 (IGST) = 4720 INR
- As we have discussed this examination have 2 types (Personal & Corporate), in your corporate premises if more than 10 person will be ready to give exam together then ISTQB can schedule examination in your company and fees for this is different for the candidate who will apply from same organization. For corporate exam you can contact [email protected] or [email protected]
- Corporate Exam INR 3500 + INR 315 (CGST) + INR 315 (IGST) = 4130 INR
- This are the instruction about re-appearing in exam or what if you will be absent in exam.
- Re-Appearing Candidates INR 2500 + INR 225 (CGST) + INR 225 (IGST) = 2950 INR
- Re-schedule Fees (Absent Candidates) INR 1000 + INR 90 (CGST) + INR 90 (IGST) = 1180 INR
- Re-schedule Fees (Absent Candidates) INR 2500 + INR 225 (CGST) + INR 225 (IGST) = 2950 INR
- Exam Re-schedule Fees INR 500 + INR 45 (CGST) + INR 45 (IGST) = 590 INR
- If you have lost your certificate and you want to get it back then ISTQB give you this chance with below fees.
- Duplicate Certificate Fees INR 300 + INR 27 (CGST) + INR 27 (IGST) = 354 INR
Once all the procedure for registration and payment have been completed then you will get your login information on your contact details. Make sure you will provide valid details. Otherwise you will not be able to connect with board.
With this login details, you can login on person website and schedule your exam as per the convenient time.
On the day of exam, you need to take photo identity card like adhdar card or driving license, PAN card, Passport, Election Card etc.
Foundation level examination will be taken online. In foundation level exam, result will be on the spot displayed on screen after completing the examination. Thus, you will get idea immediately about pass and fail ratio.
If you examination will be passed then you will get certificate by 8 to 10 weeks and your name will be displayed on ISTQB site within 3 months that you have officially certified foundation level exam of ISTQB.
This all are the useful instruction which may be help you while appearing for ISTQB Foundation level examination. With this you can register yourself easily and get credentials for examination.
Source link http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SoftwareTestingTutorialsAndAutomation/~3/h8PjVi7eZFk/procedure-of-applying-in-istqb.html