Here are a some of the other features of the app:
• Panning and zooming is always live at 120fps.
• Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments.
• Live pixel and retina view of vector artwork, wireframe view, split screen mode.
• Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design.
Perfect color and output
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale color models.
• Full 16-bit per channel editing.
• End-to-end ICC color management.
• Advanced Lanczos 3 image resampling plus Bicubic, Bilinear and Nearest Neighbor methods.
And for a limited time, the app can be downloaded for $13.99, a full 30 percent off its usual price.
If you’re looking for a vector illustration app for your iPad, Affinity Designer should definitely be your first stop. Just like developer Serif’s Affinity Photo, the new app seems to bring a true professional grade working experience to the tablet.