Python News Sunday, June 24
- Job opening: Python / Django Developer at Mixcloud
- 24 Best Python Courses, Books, and Online Tutorials 2018
- What exactly can you do with Python? Here are Python’s 3 main applications.
- Fortanix Extends Capabilities of Runtime Encryption to Python and R based Applications to Enable Secure Data Analysis and Machine Learning
- Java vs Python – Which Programming Language is better for you?
- R vs Python: Image Classification with Keras
Python, BigData, DataScience, Rstats, AI
- Top 5 Libraries in Python for Machine Learning
- A Complete Tutorial to Learn Data Science with Python from Scratch – Data Science Central
DataScience, Python, abdsc, BigData
- Learning Python, 5th Edition / Mark Lutz
booklovers, OnThisDay, goodreads, RESPECT
- Learn Python 3 for Data Science with Jupyter- 1
- We are looking for a Python developer with experience running a large Django application at scale.
- Ideally you will have good knowledge of the framework – from the SQL produced by the ORM to how to run it in production.
- We have a large userbase, but a small development team with a flat and flexible structure.
- Mixcloud is a critical part of the global music & cultural landscape, with a foundation of 1M+ creators including DJs, tastemakers and radio stations who rely on us to connect them with fans and listeners, worldwide.
- Mixcloud also helps connect brands to music and culture, helping them partner with our community of talent and reach our audience of listeners.
- Here isthe list some best Python courses,books, online tutorials, and certification programwill help you to become an expert in Python programming language and Python programmer.
- Thus we have organized the Best Python Courses, Books, Online Training, and Certification Programs which includes the Best Course, Product Description, Ratings, number of Students Enrolled as well as Products Image and a Call to Action to purchase the Courses from the respective learning platforms or websites for your convenience….
- Description: Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R from two Data Science experts.
- Description: The only Python course covering web, databases, web scraping, data science, web visualizations, image processing & more!
- If you dont like to take online courses and love reading books you can check out the below Learn Python The Hard way books series and other: – – Hope, these best Python courses, tutorials, and bookswill help you to become an expert in Python Language Programming.
@Jadirectivestwt: 24 Best Python Courses, Books, and Online Tutorials 2018https://t.co/9OAfu6K4AR#Python #AI… https://t.co/63W2RPl6on
@python_devv: What exactly can you do with Python? Here are Python’s 3 main applications.☞ https://t.co/XpBoTDCJK9#Python… https://t.co/TFe67BxVFp
Fortanix Extends Capabilities of Runtime Encryption to Python and R based Applications to Enable Secure Data Analysis and Machine Learning
@TweetingOtusOwl: https://t.co/5mSPH5xgEz #Python Fortanix Extends Capabilities of Runtime Encryption to Python and R based Applicati… https://t.co/gZ9CGfwbru
@indypy: #Java vs #Python – Which Programming Language is better for you? https://t.co/Aks6Kqsq4p https://t.co/iysVJvUwzO
- Even though the libraries for R from Python, or Python from R code execution existed since years and despite of a recent announcement of Ursa Labs foundation by Wes McKinney who is aiming to join forces with RStudio foundation, Hadley Wickham in particularly, (find more here) to improve data scientists…
- My hypothesis is, when it comes to ANN ML model building with Keras, Python is not a must, and depending on your clients request, or tech stack, R can be used without limitations and with similar efficiency.
- T-score reflects a significant difference between the time required to train a CNN model in R compared to Python as we saw on the plot above.
- Building and training CNN model in R using Keras is as easy as in Python with the same coding logic and functions naming convention.
- Training a CNN Keras model in Python may be up to 15% faster compared to R – – If you would like to know more about Keras and to be able to build models with this awesome library, I recommend you these books: – – As well as this Udemy…
@KirkDBorne: R vs #Python — Image Classification with Keras: https://t.co/ZAdszpmdOq #BigData #DataScience #Rstats #AI… https://t.co/0kXwcVC3zf
@data_nerd: Top 5 Libraries in Python for Machine Learning https://t.co/w56VI1VF9G
@KirkDBorne: Complete Tutorial to Learn #DataScience with #Python from Scratch: https://t.co/PfQ5gftVCF #abdsc #BigData… https://t.co/rCJFqEVTwx
@BuyBookstore: Learning Python, 5th Edition Mark Lutz https://t.co/eH6LUUhdtb #booklovers #OnThisDay #goodreads #RESPECT
@TheRohitdubey: I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/ajpmKg0oNi Learn Python 3 for Data Science with Jupyter- 1
Source link https://jsnews.io/python/python-django-london-jobopening-much-more/