Vue News Friday, July 13
- Vui is a lightweight component library for Single Page Applications based on Bootstrap 4.
- In order for Vui to work with your project, you have to import in your file.
- This will globally register all of Vui’s components, so they are all accessible from anywhere in your project without the need to import them into your vue files.
@jaceju: Vui 是一個基於 Bootstrap 4 的 Vue 元件庫，可以幫助你快速搭建出一個不錯的 Web 應用程式 UI 。https://t.co/7eOzZy0daf
- The first encounter with the CLI is when creating a new Vue project.
- The first thing youre going to do with the CLI is to create a Vue app: – – The cool thing is that its an interactive process.
- Vue CLI asks me where to put all the configuration: if in the file, or in dedicated configuration files, one for each tool.
- Its a very convenient feature, as having a quick setup with all my preferences is a complexity reliever: – – Vue CLI then asks me if I prefer using Yarn or npm: – – and its the last thing it asks me, and then it goes on to download the…
- Extracted from the above, I made a sample preset in which contains this configuration: – – It can be used to bootstrap a new application using: – – Until now Ive explained how to use the Vue CLI to create a new project from scratch, with all the bells &…
@gavin_chua: Vue.js CLI Tutorial https://t.co/q2r7EjYpg6 via @flaviocopes
- First we’ll create a virtual enviroment named vuengo_env (Vue + Django = Vuengo): – – – – The virtual environment should now be set up and you can go in and activate it: – – – – The virtual environment is now activated and python command you run now only…
- First thing you can do is to create the project and go in to it’s directory by running: – – – – Inside the vuengo folder is a manage.py which is used to run the development server, connect to the shell and some more tasks.
- The Vue part of Vuengo is finished set up now and we’re ready to go to the next part where we will start setting up the Django apps and models.
- We need to tell our Django project about our task app, we do this by adding ‘task’ to settings.py just like we did when we added ‘corsheaders’.
- There are now a ton of things you can do to improve this task manager and here are a few ideas: – – -Undo a task – – -Structuring code with components – – -Delete a task – – -Change description – – -Better sorting – – -More statuses -…
@LesKendall: Building a todo app using Vue.js and Django as the backend https://t.co/HpLvduo0jg
- avinash has a nice tutorial about Vue CRUD Operations using Laravel.
- Here I used Vue js, implementing axios for http requests, explaining vue directives like v-if, v-for, vue binding of classes, 2 way data binding, demonstrating vue life cycle hooks and such vue features.
- All the CRUD operation are performed on a MySQL database.
- We are looking for an Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our payment app.
- Your primary focus will be the development of app, using Kotlin and Java, and the integration with our servers.
@GetDevCo: New Job:Intermediate Fullstack Developer (Laravel,Vue Js)Remote : 150k – 250kApply : https://t.co/939pl93uRDLoc… https://t.co/HvaMyfcgjm
@_danuel_: @sokcuri 여기 링크 살펴보면 React/Vue가 압도적으로 투탑이고 그 다음은 레거시/비즈니스모델이 아닌 이상 신규 프로젝트로는 거의 채택하지 않아요. 관련 인력을 구하기가 어렵거든요.https://t.co/KWBrdUzZkK
@cp_tokyo_events: Vue.js + Reactもくもく会@東銀座#40 @ 東京都中央区銀座6-18-2 野村不動産銀座ビル11階 https://t.co/FknGaHy9p2
@Lyri_m: 基礎から学ぶ Vue.js https://t.co/f6Pr1JZzSV#v_fukuoka
@fripig: https://t.co/ufXwnLeYtH (为什么我们从Angular 2迁移到Vue.js（为什么我们没有选择React） – 掘金) #技術文章 參考就好 https://t.co/JkhogDAdr7
@ProdPad: We couldn’t be prouder to be the first diversity sponsor for Vue.js London. #techdiversity https://t.co/JN2xDRBw0L
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)
By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)
By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 – Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)
By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)
By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli
Source link https://jsnews.io/vue/vuejs-crud-laravel-v_fukuoka-much-more/