Vue News Wednesday, July 18
- Building a Responsive Dashboard with Vue.js
- Vue.js Developers Issue #73 – 7 Tips For Building A Large Nuxt App, Vue 2.x-next, Making an Animated Slider With Vue and more.
- Tic Tac Toe
- Vue.jsとFirebaseで作るミニWebサービス【電子書籍】[ 渡邊 達明 ] (7/16)PC・システム開発 > インターネット・WEBデザインランキング 19位
- Roadmap to become a Vue.js developer in 2018
- The Vue Handbook
- For you, our client, we design, build and manage all kinds of websites, design logos and business cards, and improve your business’ online presence.
- We also set up and manage websites using Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress and Joomla 3.
- Our products have a modern design and are 100% responsive.
- We deliver all our products in HD quality.
@BloopixDesign: https://t.co/PYwo2pCYyR — Epicmax Newsletter – Vue.js & Epicmax news, open source project and experience from Vue.js practitioners https://t.co/NPgENNjuFF
Vue.js Developers Issue #73 – 7 Tips For Building A Large Nuxt App, Vue 2.x-next, Making an Animated Slider With Vue and more.
- If you havent checked out the Vue.js project roadmap recently, there has been some discussion about a parallel branch of Vue called 2.x-next.
- cannot be transpiled or polyfilled for ES5, so IE support will necessarily be sacrificed in this branch.
- This branch will include a re-written reactivity system which makes use of the ES2015 Proxy feature.
- However, proxiesbe transpiled or polyfilled for ES5, so IE support will necessarily be sacrificed in this branch.
- Do you think youll use the 2.x-next branch in your coming projects?
@vuejsdevelopers: 🔥 Hot off the press: “Vue.js Developers Issue #73 – 7 Tips For Building A Large Nuxt App, Vue TicTacToe, Making an Animated Slider, Vue.js – Forms, Components and Considerations, and more.” https://t.co/YQf8j6Cng8 (via @revue)
@r_ranking_news: (7/16) PC・システム開発 > インターネット・WEBデザインランキング19位:Vue.jsとFirebaseで作るミニWebサービス【電子書籍】[ 渡邊 達明 ]https://t.co/XOnyU3rNrV
@dotHTML5: Vue.jsでCSSスタイルガイド作成に挑戦！その4 (バシャログ)https://t.co/nrJ30MXj5i
- I found out the React Developer Roadmap on the web, and I decided to make one for Vue.
- To be a proficient Vue.js developer, you need to learn: – – The list could grow indefinitely, but those are the basics of a well-rounded Vue developer
@ReactGuru: Roadmap to become a Vue.js developer in 2018 https://t.co/mqiGSskVl9
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)
By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)
By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 – Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)
By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)
By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli