Vue News Monday, June 18
- Vue Native is a mobile framework to build native mobile app using Vue.js.
- The Vue Native CLI is used to generate a Vue Native app, which is a React Native API wrapper.
- If you are looking to use Vue Native, you will first need to install React Native on your system.
- You can now run this Vue Native app on an iOS or Android Simulator using the npm run command.
- Also, Vue Native uses vue-router for implementing navigation in your mobile apps and state management using Vuex.
- Using the component you can create buttons with loading indicators, which can be used to let users know that they have to wait for a response, like when submitting a form for example.
- To be able to use this component you will have to add the file into your project.
- After this, you can use it in your single file components.
- The above code snippet can be considered a single file.
- The progress bar will never reach 100%, however, and will be stuck at 95% until you set it manually to either 0 or 100, in which case the button will return to its normal state.
- Lumen is a simple invoicing solution for freelancers and small business owners.
- You will need to make sure your server meets the following requirements: – – Lumen utilizes Composer to manage its dependencies.
- So, before using Lumen, make sure you have Composer installed on your machine.
@code_kerala: Invoicing solution built with laravel and Vue.js #laravel #vuejshttps://t.co/XyjMdHHqlh https://t.co/cC5RjER6aC
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)
By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)
By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)
By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 – Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)
By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)
By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli