- Charles Max Wood
- Ward Bell
In this episode of Adventures in Angular, the panel talks to Minko Gechev about teaching Angular through Rhyme.com. Minko is currently working on Rhyme.com, which is a platform for hands-on demos and trainings. They touch on what Rhyme.com is, how it works, and the advantages to using it, especially in training. They also go into detail as to how an all sides workshop is set up and the versatility of using Rhyme with many different frameworks.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Minko intro
- What are you most famous for in the Angular community?
- Angular.js style guide
- What is Rhyme?
- How does Rhyme work?
- All sides workshop advantages
- Full on BM with virtual access
- Run things in your bowser eventually
- Working in the cloud
- Linux and Windows
- How workshops work
- Providing video recordings
- You can teach anything through Rhyme
- Have you used this in a coding environment?
- Angular CLI
- How are you using Angular to build this system?
- How much of the work is Angular pulling for you?
- Architecture of Rhyme
- What is WebRTC?
- And much, much more!