In this episode of Adventures in Angular, the panel talks to Tracy Lee and Steven Fluin about Angular Contributor Days. They talk about what Angular Contributor Days is, why they decided to create it, and the changes they have made since last year’s Contributor Days. They also touch on the importance of empowering developers to contribute to the Angular community in their own way and giving them a place to have their voice be heard.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What is Angular Contributor Days?
- Celebrate and recognize Angular community
- Now online so more people can participate
- Sending out a survey
- What is the point of Contributor Days?
- Angular has a rich ecosystem of collaboration
- Talking about education
- Angular Bootcamp
- Angular Core team panel
- Who should attend this event?
- Awesome way to discover this ecosystem
- Helping people feel empowered
- Is attending in person the only way to participate?
- It is all online this year
- Empowering people to contribute in their own way
- Tough to work with everyone’s time zone
- The event will be fully recorded
- Everyone gets their voice heard
- Adoption is not the goal
- Breaking down walls as developers
- And much, much more!