Charles Max Wood
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Tomek intro
- Tomek blog post: Angular techniques: Improve submit button’s UX by NOT disabling it
- Use a simple directive
- The disabled button
- Think about how the user will use it when coding
- Using disable submit button when submitting a form
- Are there other things that people do that hurt their user experience?
- Making the UI easier for users
- Looking into animations to improve user experience
- Angular Router Animations: the tricky bits by Tomek
- Routing from one path to another
- Small animations can go a long way
- The importance of not overcomplicating things
- What is the approach you take for teaching UI in your training?
- Know who you’re teaching
- Buttons make the interface much more usable
- Building forms
- Template based forms
- And much, much more!