- Shai Reznik
- Joe Eames
- Alyssa Nicoll
- Ward Bell
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Ben, Tracey, and Jay intros
- What happened in the last year with RxJS?
- No longer a test scheduler
- Using real timers
- Version 5 VS version 6
- TestScheduler.Run method
- Won’t have to write code with injecting a scheduler
- What’s the best way to get started?
- Look at the docs
- Understanding Marble diagrams
- Many blog articles on Marble syntax out there
- Wasn’t originally designed for public consumption
- Using the test Scheduler is not a requirement for testing RxJS code
- Jasmine testing framework
- Marbles diagrams are a bit more declarative and specific to RxJS
- Is it a part of RxJS proper?
- API changes for version 6
- Backwards compatibility package
- TSLint rules
- And much, much more!