Sales is the lifeblood of every business. Without it, you have no way of acquiring new customers, upselling existing ones or of driving predictable, scalable revenue. But sales is also one of the hardest functions to get right, especially today.
Modern buyers have hundreds, if not thousands, of choices, and selling to them is far more complex than scheduling a generic email cadence or relying on a few differentiated product features. Long gone is the time where a “volume is victory” mindset will get you to your first or next hundred million in revenue.
Plain and simple, it’s time to trade in your old playbook for fresh strategies, tactics and motions.
The Sales Handbook is here to help. Each part is a self-contained collection of stories and advice from industry leaders who’ve scaled sales to breakout growth and beyond. They include:
- LB Harvey, VP of Sales at Intercom
- Jason Lemkin, CEO at SaaStr
- Jill Konrath, Sales Strategist
- Karen Peacock, COO at Intercom
- John Barrows, Sales Trainer
- Alyssa Merwin, VP of Sales Solutions Americas at LinkedIn
- Mark Roberge, former CRO at HubSpot
All together, The Sales Handbook provides a fresh take on four themes that are critical for every high-growth business to master: developing a sales strategy, growing your sales team, modern sales techniques and real-time sales.
Part one, Developing a Sales Strategy, is available for download right now. Within its pages, you’ll find actionable frameworks to hit and exceed your revenue goals. You’ll learn:
- Simple steps to identify your target market and customer.
- Why you can never invest in sales ops early enough.
- When and how to move upmarket and sell up the value chain.
- Do’s and don’ts of engaging with resellers and channel partners.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be releasing the rest of The Sales Handbook. Grab your free copy of part one now, and be among the first to receive part two, Growing Your Sales Team.
Head on over this way and start winning more deals today.