Laracon AU is giving away six full conference tickets to Laracon AU 2018, thanks to Tighten Co, Laravel News (oh hey!), Linode, and Nexmo! This giveaway is for the ticket only, so you will still need to make travel and lodging arrangements.
The Laracon AU conference is next month on Thursday, October 18th and Friday the 19th. The venue is the Monkey Baa, based in Sydney’s Darling Quarter.
Based in Sydney’s Darling Quarter, the conference venue is surrounded by a diverse range of eateries and shops, with plenty of room to enjoy Sydney’s temperate Spring climate.
Laracon AU has an excellent lineup of speakers planned. Here’s the schedule from the Laracon AU website:
- Adam Wathan – Resisting Complexity
- Simon Vrachliotis – A real-life journey into the opinionated world of “utility-first” CSS
- Donna Benjamin – Turning stories into software
- Kate Kendall – Goodbye, Silicon Valley: The Rise of the Indie Way
- Alex Lüneburg and Richard Wyke – Building a complex product while scaling a team and a business on Laravel
- Anwesha Chatterjee – Understanding git – even the scary parts
- Steve Schoger – Practical solutions to common UI design problems
- Taylor Otwell – TBC
- Christopher Pitt – Async PHP in Laravel
- Douglas Reith – Microservices with Symfony and busting the myths
- Elena Sánchez – Introduction to UX and user-centered design
- Kirk Bushell – Modelling business requirements with Eloquent
- Mark Babič – Migrating to Laravel: Managing the ick
- Matt Stauffer – Patterns that pay off
You still have time to grab a ticket, but you better act soon because ticket sales end on September 21st (AEST). For more information about the conference, visit the Laracon AU 2018 website.
You can buy tickets now – Laracon AU 2018, Sydney (Picatic).
Source link https://laravel-news.com/laracon-au-2018-ticket-giveaway