Basically I have done 4 changes to the we were provided so as to make it more to use.

  1. we used to select the manually to export, I have created a macro for the selection of cases.

  2. We used to manually enter Test nos. Created a macro for that as well.

  3. RTM was generated from the ALM tool, now can directly be done from the excel sheet using th macro with a click.

  4. I have created a sheet 2 to get a track of no. of test cases in every module.

Now I cannot think of anything else. Whatever I could, I have already solved it. So, If you know any more problem you might have faced using the excel sheet, please let me know so that I can improve it further.



Source link https://www.reddit.com/r//comments/99cnr3/hp_alm_we__test_cases_in_excel_sheet_what/

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here